domingo, 17 de março de 2013

Atividades de inglês Verb to Be e Personal Pronouns


 Complete o diálogo a seguir.
A: _________________ morning.
B: ______________________________ .
A: _________ is your _________________?
B: _________________________ is Daniel.
A: My __________________________ Tom. Nice ________________________, Daniel.
B: __________________ to ___________________, Tom.

Complete the sentences with AM, ARE or IS.


 1. He_______________    my brother.  
 2. They_______________     students.
3. I _______________ a boy.
4. Mary and I_______________  cousins.
5. Susan_______________ a good friend.
6. Giraffes_______________  very tall.
 7. Rex a lively dog.
8. You and your family_______________ kind.
9. We_______________ 10 years old.
10. Mr. Green_______________ a doctor.




Fill in the blanks with he, she, his or her.
1) Her name is Cathy. She is my friend.
2) _______ name is Juan. _______ is my father.
3) _______ is my sister. _______ is Sandra.
4) ______ name is Alice. ________ is my mother.
5) ______ is my brother. _______ name is Paulo.
6) _______ nickname is Jenny. ______ is my friend.

Choose the correct response.


1) A: What’s her name?
(    )  I’m Lisa.
(    )  Her name is Louise.

2) Who’s your favorite actor?
(    )   Jim Carrey.
(    )   He’s my classmate.

3) Who’s this?
(    )  His English teacher is Ms. Marble.
(    )   My best friend.



4) What’s his name?
(    )   His name is Robert.
(    )   He’s my tennis partner.

5) How old are you?
(    )   I’m thirteen.
(    )   I’m fine, thanks



CHOOSE THE CORRECT PERSONAL PRONOUN:
 _____________________________

_____________



 ___




9 comentários: